Artist asks GO!
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 7: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8: Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9: Do you have any OCs?
- 10: Draw a gijinka of your blog.
- 11: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 12: Favorite thing to draw?
- 13: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 15. Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
woodelf68 asked: February, September, November
September: I want to learn to play the piano
November: oh hte noise I just made. Alright, so I got a bit of an exotic name, at least in the USA apperently. Now I am not sure that i would change my name, but a few years back, I was really considering changing my name, had a list and even tried a few out.
Now here is why I am laughing my ass off, because the first name in that list? The one I really really wanted because it worked in english and spanish? Sebastian.
……………..Needless to say, that name is off that list.
Feel free to ask
- January: sexuality/preferences
- February: city/state
- March: favourite colour
- April: favourite hair colour & favourite
- eye colour
- May: favourite manga & favourite anime
- June: favourite book
- July: favourite song/band
- August: crush names
- September: instruments I play/ want to play
- October: favourite game
- November: if I changed my name, what would it be
- December: random fact about me :)
Every time Steve Rogers has sex, a bald eagle is born
No wonder they’re endangered.
Bald eagles are not only not endangered, they’re no longer even mildly threatened, and are in fact in the process of taking over Alaska.
"Thank god Bucky’s back, we were worried about the Bald Eagles for a while there."
thestraggletag asked: Faerie
- Faerie:If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
Find out who is putting noise complaints against my dog and calmly explain to them what dogs are, their behaviors, and the circumstances we are under. After that, I am not responsible for my own behavior against this person who should already be aware of all these things as they, one would hope, live in the same neighborhood as myself and should be aware of all this shit already.
ϟ Monsters-themed Asks!
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?